The rebuke-tochacha tag, q.v., currently has four questions:
- two are about rebuking one's fellow Jew when he sins,
- one is about a verse in the tochacha in parashas B'chukosay (and also has the bechukosai tag), and
- the last is about a verse in the Torah reading of 9 Av, in Vaeschanan (and also has the vaeschanan tag).
I think that the same tag should not be used for all these uses. I propose that:
- the rebuke-tochacha tag be renamed rebuke-hochacha (to avoid confusion with the tochacha portions of the Torah) and be for questions about rebuking one's fellow who sins,
- the question about a verse in B'chukosay have a new tag for the tochachos found in the Torah (or not: I personally don't think it needs one), and
- the question about a verse in Vaeschanan be detagged because that part of the Torah is not usually referred to as tochacha.
I welcome alternative solutions in answers, including "I like the status quo"; I also welcome suggestions for the new tochachos-in-the-Torah tag if any.