To maximize the usefulness of parashah tags (e.g. Bereshit, Noahh), we would like to foster discussion on what standard content each parashah tag wiki should contain in its excerpt and its full description.
- "The weekly Torah portion of [Hebrew Parashah Name] ([Latin Humash Name] [Chapter:Verse-Chapter:Verse])"
- Parashah summary [with hyperlink] (Chabad.org)
- 'Aliyot summaries [with hyperlink] (Chabad.org)
- Haftarah by custom [with hyperlink] (Wikipedia)
- Cantillation and Targum [with hyperlink] (Mechon Mamre)
- Other Guidelines:
- The excerpt should contain the chumash name in English to further broaden accessibility (e.g. Genesis rather than Bereshit)
- The parasha name should be kept in its original transliteration scheme. If the parasha name is not present, it should be spelled in accordance with the tag name.