The Mi Yodeya community has produced four publications thus far:
- A Pesach haggadah supplement (2013) - 46 pages, 27 questions
- Expanded and revised (2016) - 48 pages, 38 questions (yes, we've tightened up our formatting since the first edition)
- A Purim book (2014) - 28 pages, 15 questions
- A Chanukah book (2014) - 20 pages, 18 questions
- A Days of Awe book (2015) - 48 pages, 32 questions
A Mi Yodeya publication works best as a distributed project with many participants -- identifying suitable content, editing questions and answers on-site where they can be improved, editing them for use in an external book, proofreading, organizing the effort, writing an introduction, compiling credits, publicizing the finished product, and more. So we should identify a projects that people are interested in working on.
This post can serve as a master list of project ideas, from which people can choose when proposing a new project. If an idea gets used, we can mark it status-completed.
So, what looks interesting? One answer per suggestion, please.