How should a question regarding a Passage in the Mishneh Torah, (Sefer Shoftim, Mamrim) be tagged?
- Rambam: Could "also: mishneh-torah" be added to the tag?
- Mishneh-Torah: As a separate tag - to distinguish questions about the work itself, from the person?
- Mamrim : And other sections of the Mishneh-Torah
- Shoftim--book-of : Could "also: neviim-shoftim" be added to that tag? Or shoftim--book-of be an "also" of neviim-shoftim? and "also: shoftim-neviim"?
- shoftim--mishneh-torah: Could the double hyphen convention apply here?