We have zionism and I see now israel-defense-forces, but no state-of-israel. Questions that are actually about the State of Israel frequently are tagged eretz-yisrael even if they have nothing to do with the Land, per se. This strikes me as silly.
Shouldn't we have a state-of-israel tag?
Example candidate questions:
- Does the State of Israel fulfill the coming of the Messiah?
- Is it Halachically forbidden to go to Israel?
- The blessing for 600,000 Jews
- Rav Moshe Feinstein's opinion on the State of Israel
- Which type of government is suitable in the present world according to Jewish Law?
- Is it a Mitzva Deorayta (Biblical Commandment) to serve in the IDF?