I know this is a bit hard for several reasons
- Who would qualify? What type of community? etc.
- How would they be confirmed?
- That may take away from this site being a community forum
The benefits however may be worth the effort in the long run
- They possibly would be able to answer "protected" questions / topics e.g. Psak Halacha , difficult hashkafa questions, etc.
- There would be some sort of accountability, meaning you would know who the person giving the answer is in real life
some ideas for confirming Rabbis may be if they can verify what shull / school / yeshiva they have a position in, the site can remain inclusive but at the same time we can tag a rabbi as charedi, mizrachi, modern, conservative, etc.