I flagged a post (which I thought looked like a comment), then the person re-edited it to be an answer. How can I cancel the flag?

| |
  • 1
    This question has been asked on meta.SO and was closed as a dupe (doesn't look like one to me, though). meta.stackexchange.com/questions/90142/… – Hod - Monica's Army Jan 15 '12 at 23:04
  • 1
    @HodofHod: That MSO question is not exactly this one, either. – msh210 Jan 16 '12 at 0:24
  • 1
    @msh210 If you read the update to it, you will see that mentions Shmuels (nearly) exact scenario. – Hod - Monica's Army Jan 16 '12 at 1:04
  • @HodofHod, er, yes, so it does. :-) Sorry about that. – msh210 Jan 16 '12 at 1:06

No, there is no way to take back a flag.

Once you flag you have to live with it (it seems).

See related meta.SO Question

| |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .