This week's topic challenge is book division. You're encouraged to think of and post good questions on this topic.
I propose book division as a topic. Questions about dividing books into sections, chapters, parashiyos, aliyos, verses, paragraphs, pages, etc. I suspect there can be many more good questions on this; here are some we have already:
- Does one do aliya-ending notes when reading Torah in private?
- Stops in the Sidrah Leyning - Rishon, Sheni etc
- The beginning of Maftir in Krias HaTorah on Pesach
- Who divided the Tehillim into days?
- Seven aliyot for V'zot Habracha?
- Division of Mishnayos in Pirkei Avos / Meseches Avos
- Rambam placement of Hilchos Megilla vaChanukah
What is it?
There's a single topic that people think about during the week and come up with good questions on. The topic is set each Wednesday or so.
What do I win?
An Internet with more good questions and answers on an interesting topic.