:כִּ֚י עֶזְרָא֙ הֵכִ֣ין לְבָב֔וֹ לִדְרֹ֛שׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַ֥ת יְהֹוָ֖ה וְלַֽעֲשֹׂ֑ת וּלְלַמֵּ֥ד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל חֹ֥ק וּמִשְׁפָּֽט
For Ezra devoted his heart to teaching and performing the Torah of the Lord, and to teaching its laws and judgments in Israel.
I consider this verse to be a sort of "mission statement" for what I aspire to be. I hope I can one day live up to my namesake.
I'm just a simple Jew in West Texas out to learn new things. I'd love to hear from you!
Contact me: email@example.com
Member for 3 years, 6 months
29 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 33 Did this "sledge rigged like a sloop" vehicle ever exist, or was it an invention of Jules Verne?
- 32 Are there photos/footage of the Titanic sinking?
- 18 Did Julius Caesar say: "Africa, I have grabbed you"?
- 18 What do I do if I do not have nice clothes to wear when visiting an Orthodox synagogue?
- 17 Did the Ba'al Shem Tov actually exist?
- 17 What literally was the mark of Cain?
- 15 Why the Ten Plagues (blood, frogs, lice, etc.) specifically?
- View more network posts →