I am originally from Switzerland, lived in the US (California, New York), France and finally moved to Israel in 2010. I worked for 23 years at a global consulting firm and now work with philanthropic foundations to grow the non-profits they love and support. Beyond my family, I love learning, books and most of all Jewish learning & books !
Top network posts
- 89 A proposed turnaround plan after Monica's firing
- 40 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 34 Stack Overflow is doing me ongoing harm; it's time to fix it!
- 29 Can a Gentile theist be saved?
- 23 Is it possible to have a Jewish wedding after a civil ceremony?
- 21 Are all French baguettes intrinsically kosher?
- 19 If a blood avenger somehow gets into a city of refuge and kills the killer, is he subject to the death penalty?
- View more network posts →