Butterfly and Bones
I'm a PhD Student at a Canadian Institution (though American). I am studying archaeology and religion (specifically as it relates to Jews and Christians in the Near East, though I'm interested in all religions and lots of archaeology). I am about to start my PhD dissertation.
USA, Canada, UK, Israel (I live all over as an Archaeology student)
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '16 at 3:03
- Medical Sciences 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Christianity 809 809 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 673 673 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Islam 456 456 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 How to get to Niagara Falls (Canada side) from Toronto airport during a layover?
- 16 How can I find out how often my publications have been cited?
- 15 Is the title: "New" Testament offensive to Jews? Alternative neutral name?
- 14 Paying Respects to Holocaust Victims in Paris: Are the Vélodrome d'Hiver & Drancy Camp respectable museums to visit? Are they even museums?
- 13 Was Potiphar, being a captain of an Egyptian guard, likely a eunuch?
- 10 Interested in learning more about Islam -- is there a podcast that goes over the history, basic principles, etc?
- 9 Will the tulips in Holland still be in season in early June?
- View more network posts →