I'm a middle-aged guy and perpetual student. I currently identify as Modern Orthodox but daven Nusach S'fard because of family tradition and many, many years of davenen in Hassidishe shuls before recently switching to a local Young Israel. Special interests include Hebrew grammar in Tanach and liturgy and halachot pertaining to people with disabilities. I'm Deaf and communicate best in American Sign Language, which maybe explains many of my gaffes and mispellings...or not.
North East Coast, USA
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '12 at 0:17
Top network posts
- 14 Babies in the field Midrash
- 13 First trip to the synagogue! Tips and advice please!
- 12 Best way to translate "קא"
- 9 Minhag not to view moon through a window?
- 7 Reasons for different minhagim regarding if and when to put tallit gadol over head?
- 7 What authority is there for the text of Kaddish Derabonon regarding the words וארעא, טובים, and ברחמיו?
- 6 Why isn't נִצָּבָה redundant?
- View more network posts →