I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 2323 gold badges7272 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Academia 7.1k 7.1k 1010 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 550 JSON.stringify, avoid TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON
- 275 doing a cleanup action just before node.js exits
- 156 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 148 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 102 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 81 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 79 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →