(There should be a relevant description of me here.)
I am at a point were I don't have the knowledge or resolve to rise in the rankings here on Mi Yodeya. I am well enough established that I can comment, freely edit in links and tags, and maybe someday even offer a bounty. I am happy enough with that. I rarely feel the desire to write answers. I can comment, instead.
If you see a comment of mine that deserves to be an answer, you are welcome to go ahead and make it one. Please don't mention me in it, though. An answer that can do no better than to cite (or thank) me as it's source, should probably remain as a comment.
Tirat Karmel, Israel
Member for 8 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 15:01
Top network posts
- 21 Why is washing one's hands called "netilas yadayim"?
- 14 Rambam's responsum about treating depression with music
- 12 Can one join an army?
- 10 Why does the congregation recite something different during the repetition of the hoda'ah -- but nowhere else?
- 9 Why does it say (negatively) in אום נצורה “She sits and waits for Shabbos to go out"?
- 8 Shisha Ushlosh Meyot - mi yodeya?
- 8 If prophets can only be "good guys" how come Balaam become a prophet?
- View more network posts →