- Electrical Engineering 8.2k 8.2k 1717 gold badges6969 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 843 843 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 521 521 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 How can PCB trace have 50 ohm impedance regardless of length and signal frequency?
- 42 How did old games from 8-bit era game consoles store music?
- 34 What does it mean when two functions are "orthogonal", why is it important?
- 28 What is the difference between "verb＋て＋みる" and "verb＋(よ)う+とする"?
- 28 What is a "wide character string" in C language?
- 25 In earlier tape recorders, how was tape spool angular velocity adjusted?
- 24 Why is there always a capacitor on input and output of a voltage regulator?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 16 '17