Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 890 890 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Philosophy 846 846 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 804 804 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 What if the Riemann Hypothesis were false?
- 41 Why did Einstein get credit for formulating the theory of special relativity?
- 32 How does mathematics work?
- 29 Is there a "mathematical" definition of "simplify"?
- 26 Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- 21 Does Stein's Paradox still hold when using the $l_1$ norm instead of the $l_2$ norm?
- 19 Theorems which say "such and such method cannot possibly prove FLT"
- View more network posts →