Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 at 19:11
- MathOverflow 24.4k 24.4k 44 gold badges7575 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Academia 24k 24k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 392 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 190 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 125 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 119 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 108 First year Math PhD student; My problem solving skill has been completely atrophied and continues to decline
- 88 Can I write a referee report too fast?
- View more network posts →