I'm an italian gentile believer in HaShem, who commits himself to observe the Noahide Laws, as commanded by the Creator in the Torah.
"Anyone (Gentile) who accepts upon himself the fulfillment of these seven mitzvot and is precise in their observance is considered one of 'the pious among the Gentiles' and will merit a share in the World to Come." (Mishneh Torah,Melachim uMilchamot 8,11)
Top network posts
- 10 Is cremation halachically lawful for the Gentiles?
- 8 Is the "Sefer Sheva Mitzvot HaShem" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner an authoritative legal code for the Noahides?
- 7 Does Jewish tradition report a narrative on what happened to the original manuscript of the Pentateuch?
- 7 On the interpretation of Genesis 1: 1
- 6 Are professor Daniel Boyarin's writings about the messiah supported in traditional Jewish sources?
- 6 Before the Matan Torah, did HaShem issue divorce regulations?
- 5 What does Mishneh Torah mean when it says all books of Prophets and Writings will be anuled in the times of the Messiah?
- View more network posts →