Hi, my name is Ezer Diena. I have degrees in Chemistry and Education, and enjoy Talmud Torah, especially Tanach, Halacha and Jewish History. Right now, I'm currently teaching Gemara, Jewish History and Science at Bnei Akiva Schools of Toronto, and serving as a Community Maggid Shiur for Beit Midrash Zichron Dov. You can read articles and listen to shiurim of mine here, as well as wherever else they are posted on the internet. I'm always happy to talk Torah, and you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top network posts
- 15 Holidays Beginning at sundown of the previous day
- 15 Source and etymology of כפירה kefirah ‘heresy’
- 14 Dreamed vs. Dreaming a Dream
- 14 Why did Pharaoh only order the murder of boys?
- 13 Source of opinion that Talmud Yerushalmi was corrupted by Karaites
- 12 Esav "kissed" (vayishakheihu) have dots over this word, is there an explanation? Or is it a scribal error?
- 12 Why does Hashem make Moshe go look at the Land?
- View more network posts →