I have an academic background, having written my Honors thesis on the supposed diminishment of the locative-heh suffix in the book of Chronicles, and my PhD thesis on the use of metaphors within the Hebrew Bible. I occasionally lecture at a local university, but work full-time at a Jewish museum where I research and run seminars on the Holocaust. In my private time, I study Torah, but am also at present conducting research into the secret archive of the Warsaw Ghetto (the Oyneg Shabbes).
Member for 8 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '20 at 4:25
- Mi Yodeya 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- History 3k 3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 336 336 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Skeptics 284 284 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 218 218 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Were defendants at the Nuremberg trial allowed to deny the holocaust?
- 33 Can a convert be a prophet?
- 23 Why should Bochurim learn Gemara in Aramaic?
- 22 Time dilation and waiting between meat and milk
- 21 Translation to Greek
- 20 Was the Mishkan Built on Shabbat?
- 19 Can a non-Jew don tefillin?
- View more network posts →