I wrote my Honors thesis on the supposed diminishment of the locative-heh suffix in the book of Chronicles, and my PhD thesis on the use of metaphors within the Hebrew Bible. I have a Masters in Ancient History, and I occasionally lecture in Classical Hebrew and other Jewish Studies subjects at a local university. Full-time, I work at a Jewish museum where I research and run seminars on the Holocaust. In my private time, I research the early rabbinic literature and am currently writing an introduction to the Mishna.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 6:46
- Mi Yodeya 17.4k 17.4k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- History 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 336 336 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Skeptics 284 284 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 218 218 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Were defendants at the Nuremberg trial allowed to deny the holocaust?
- 32 Can a convert be a prophet?
- 22 Why should Bochurim learn Gemara in Aramaic?
- 22 Time dilation and waiting between meat and milk
- 21 Translation to Greek
- 18 spitting in aleinu leshabeach
- 18 Can a non-Jew don tefillin?
- View more network posts →