Mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan health system. (Well, that was before I retired and became a wanderer. Which was before I got married and stopped wandering.) And FWIW, that picture is from 1972.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
54 profile views
Last seen May 25 '20 at 19:32
- Travel 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 964 964 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 867 867 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 What's the least distracting method to inform editors I'm a woman?
- 41 What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?
- 37 Can a twenty-year-old bring to the USA alcohol purchased legally in Spain?
- 28 Can my boss open and use my computer when I'm not present?
- 25 How can I tell if a flight itinerary is fake?
- 23 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 21 What is this tower I found in Spain?
- View more network posts →