30+ years developing inventions and solving scientific problems, and building instrumentation, optics, acoustics, chemical sensing, and imaging, in hardware and software. Doctorate in chemistry and physics, employment history in premier labs and universities, and senior management in industry, and contributor to multiple entrepreneurial efforts.
My lab supports optics, spectroscopy and acoustics, light chemistry for materials prep, electrical design and fabrication including surface mount PCB assembly, mechanical design with 3-d printing and cnc, mechanical and software development from on-the-metal to GUI.
NYC metro area
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 9 '19 at 14:11
Top network posts
- 18 Analyzing seasonality of Google trend time series using FFT
- 10 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 7 exec() not working inside function python3.x
- 7 In Python, how do I rotate a matrix 90 degrees counterclockwise?
- 7 Tenth arrives during or after the silent shemonei esreh - sources
- 6 What commands are run by ALT+F2 and "r"?
- 5 How to plot 3d graphics with the values of each pixel of the image?
- View more network posts →