Pro programmer from the russia
How to be a programmer in steps?
1). Set a goal what you wish to program..
2). Make your program just work. (don't worry think much how messy your coding is.)
3). Fix all bugs you can find and do tests on each part to make sure no more bugs exist.
4). Finally start from scratch and re-write your program in a clean matter, this will be fast don't worry because you already did this once ;).
4). And always ask StackOverflow for advise on parts you are unsure.
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 88 gold badges6767 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 709 709 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 621 621 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Skeptics 291 291 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 265 265 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 How can I find the short path of a Windows directory/file?
- 21 C# Bitwise-or operator used on a sign-extended operand; consider casting to a smaller unsigned type first
- 21 VB.NET Stacking Select Case Statements together like in Switch C#/Java
- 20 How Do I Run ./configure with MinGW?
- 18 Was the date for the 9/11 attack chosen to be the same as the emergency number in the U.S. (911)?
- 14 Crossthread operation not valid... - VB.NET
- 13 C++: How to encrypt strings at compile time?
- View more network posts →