Python instructor and triager on the CPython bug tracker.
RIT Alum (CS Major), formerly with Microsoft's Terminal Services division and Two Sigma Investments Data Feeds group.
- Stack Overflow 114.2k 114.2k 1010 gold badges137137 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 656 656 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 581 581 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 362 362 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Getting only element from a single-element list in Python?
- 119 What's the purpose of this  at the end of struct declaration?
- 106 Passing object by reference to std::thread in C++11
- 100 IndexError: tuple index out of range when using py2exe
- 86 What causes [*a] to overallocate?
- 75 How do I respond to players who keep asking powerful NPCs to help them in ToA?
- 52 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.