- Meta Stack Exchange 24.5k 24.5k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- The Workplace 22.8k 22.8k 1515 gold badges6767 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 10.7k 10.7k 88 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 532 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 243 Required to work unpaid overtime to "make up" for a shorter commute after moving closer to the office
- 222 Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- 211 Colleague commenting negatively on my look
- 136 How do I know I'm not unknowingly messing up my software apprenticeship?
- 132 Is it rude to email a coworker that I expect him to do something?
- 129 I prepared my CV in LaTeX and exported it to PDF. How to deal with a recruiter who insists on CV in Word format?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 30 '19