- Mathematics 20.1k 20.1k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 857 857 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 729 729 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why isn't the area of a square always greater than the length of one of its sides?
- 95 What does strength refer to in mathematics?
- 91 What is $0\div0\cdot0$?
- 63 Does $i^4$ equal $1?$
- 61 Why would you teach Calculus before teaching Real Analysis?
- 57 How to explain the flipping of division by a fraction?
- 55 How to cure students from the idea that root and squaring are identity operators?
- View more network posts →