Top network posts
- 10 how to prove that $1^x+2^x+3^x+4^x...+N^x$ will never sum to a prime number except $1^x+2^x$?
- 9 Can a prime number be bigger than the sum of adding the previous twin primes (other than 13)?
- 7 A weird algorithm for finding the square root of any integer
- 6 Gap between composite numbers that aren't divisible by 2,3 or 5
- 5 What is the role of the laws of physics in a block universe?
- 5 Why is it that $1+(1+2+3+4+5+6+\ldots+n)$, basically a triangular number plus $1$, doesn't divide by $3$ or $5$?
- 5 Can any odd positive integer greater than $3$ be expressed as the sum of $2$ perfect square numbers (excluding $0$) plus $1$ prime number?
- View more network posts →