I'm an undergraduate at MIT, struggling through algebra.
Math is my lifelong love, and I feel dwarfed in comparison to others, but I keep trying.
Topology is fun too, sometimes.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 at 18:32
Top network posts
- 18 Ιs Pycelle really a wizened old man?
- 16 margin:auto; with inline-block
- 15 Why isn't jumping from a high altitude fatal?
- 11 How many moves ahead does Anand calculate in his mind?
- 11 Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- 8 is there a reason that Thor's hand doesn't bleed?
- View more network posts →