I'm an undergraduate at MIT, struggling through algebra.
Math is my lifelong love, and I feel dwarfed in comparison to others, but I keep trying.
Topology is fun too, sometimes.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 '19 at 18:32
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 899 899 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 760 760 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 613 613 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 379 379 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 margin:auto; with inline-block
- 18 Ιs Pycelle really a wizened old man?
- 15 Why isn't jumping from a high altitude fatal?
- 13 How many moves ahead does Anand calculate in his mind?
- 11 Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- 9 is there a reason that Thor's hand doesn't bleed?
- View more network posts →