I'm an undergraduate at MIT, struggling through algebra.
Math is my lifelong love, and I feel dwarfed in comparison to others, but I keep trying.
Topology is fun too, sometimes.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 at 18:32
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 760 760 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 524 524 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 503 503 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 369 369 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Ιs Pycelle really a wizened old man?
- 17 margin:auto; with inline-block
- 15 Why isn't jumping from a high altitude fatal?
- 12 How many moves ahead does Anand calculate in his mind?
- 11 Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- 9 is there a reason that Thor's hand doesn't bleed?
- View more network posts →