I spend my time working on Erlang and Elixir (and from time to time Elm) and making videos about programming for Erlang and Elixir developers. I also love property-based testing (QuickCheck).
- Software Engineering 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Parenting 449 449 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 387 387 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Chess 291 291 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 How to debug web workers
- 60 Is LISP still useful in today's world? Which version is most used?
- 44 How can I write a set of functions that can be invoked from (almost) any programming language?
- 31 Haskell vs Erlang for web services
- 28 How to temporarily disable XSS protection in modern browsers for testing?
- 21 Should I keep my GitHub forked repositories around forever?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.