I like writing clear, best practice code at work and ugly see-what-happens code at home. I enjoy learning new programming languages (and spoken languages too, occasionally).
I've also taken a liking to Arduino as an easy way for programmers to make something that moves around.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '14 at 5:52
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 321 321 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 320 320 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 301 301 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Two HTML elements with same id attribute: How bad is it really?
- 20 Does .toString(16) always return lowercase?
- 18 Append code to the end of an existing function
- 17 make a input field required if radio is checked
- 16 Example of Properties vs. Methods in JS
- View more network posts →