Student in Engineering. Loves Gemara and Rambam. Zohar is in all likelihood not Tannaic. Da'as Torah is a myth. Aggadah should rarely be taken literally. Learning Torah for a living is a form of me'ilah.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '20 at 21:24
Top network posts
- 16 What is the appropriate way to manage API secrets within a Google Apps script?
- 12 Is it halachically acceptable to discuss Torah concerning sexual conduct in a forum like Mi Yodeya?
- 12 Are Segulot a Prohibition of Nichush?
- 11 Creating new array in for loop (Python)
- 11 Stars are living creatures?
- 10 Kohanim Dating Ba'alot Teshuva
- 9 Is it halachically acceptable to discuss Torah concerning sexual conduct in a forum like Mi Yodeya?
- View more network posts →