I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 12:45
- Stack Overflow 67.9k 67.9k 4646 gold badges181181 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Skeptics 37.4k 37.4k 3434 gold badges122122 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Travel 22.5k 22.5k 1111 gold badges8080 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.3k 20.3k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 17.9k 17.9k 1313 gold badges6161 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 765 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 284 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 208 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 168 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 163 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 162 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 156 How to compare a local git branch with its remote branch?
- View more network posts →