I've been a programmer for way too many years, starting by entering a program through front-panel switches on a PDP-8. (If you know what that's like, you've also been programming for too many years and we should have a beer some time.) My wife and I run a two-person company developing language learning and study apps for smart phones, as well as web-based learning activities with a game-like spin. #SOreadytohelp
The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids clever tricks like the plague. — Edsger W. Dijkstra
Don't worry about what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Howard Thurman
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '15 at 23:26
Top Network Posts
- 430 How to use ScrollView in Android?
- 291 How to move columns in a MySQL table?
- 269 Difference between /res and /assets directories
- 234 Ways to iterate over a list in Java
- 213 android - reverse the order of an array
- 201 Using color and color.darker in Android?
- View more network posts →