I've been a programmer for way too many years, starting by entering a program through front-panel switches on a PDP-8. (If you know what that's like, you've also been programming for too many years and we should have a beer some time.) My wife and I run a two-person company developing language learning and study apps for smart phones, as well as web-based learning activities with a game-like spin. #SOreadytohelp
The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids clever tricks like the plague. — Edsger W. Dijkstra
Don't worry about what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Howard Thurman
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '15 at 23:26
- Stack Overflow 203.7k 203.7k 4444 gold badges326326 silver badges434434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 621 621 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 486 486 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 226 226 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 436 How to use ScrollView in Android?
- 300 How to move columns in a MySQL table?
- 274 Difference between /res and /assets directories
- 238 Ways to iterate over a list in Java
- 213 android - reverse the order of an array
- 203 Using color and color.darker in Android?
- View more network posts →