Pilot (Commercial ASEL, ASES, glider, helicopter, with tailwheel, complex, high-performance, and high-altitude endorsements; flown 40 different types of aircraft)
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '15 at 12:53
- Aviation 15.5k 15.5k 5353 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 417 417 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 333 333 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What's the point of writing on a cockpit window?
- 35 What is the difference between mist and fog?
- 34 Who should handle an emergency when there's both a certificated pilot and a CFI on board?
- 33 What emergency situation can pilots encounter in gliders/non-powered aircraft?
- 30 Why does Star Trek use Celsius (SI system), not Fahrenheit (the imperial system)?
- 27 Are there any "alternative" passenger airline business models?
- 26 Why did most airliners have black noses in the 60's and 70's?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 3 '14