I am currently pursuing a PhD in nuclear engineering from Ben Gurion University of the Negev. I worked as a nuclear engineer for eight years; four spent in weapons material and four in submarines. I expect my PhD thesis to be in experimental neutrino physics.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '13 at 20:09
- Physics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 911 911 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 777 777 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 471 471 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Is there a package that provides graphing in the style of Ed Tufte?
- 42 What is the possibility of a railgun assisted orbital launch?
- 27 What practical issues remain for the adoption of Thorium reactors?
- 20 Are there good resources for converting TeX type files to spoken word?
- 19 What exactly is the difference between radiation, conduction, and convection?
- 16 Nuclear fuel pellets - when does the chain reaction start?
- 15 LaTeX in Industry
- View more network posts →