Thanks for answering my silly questions. You rock!
"There is nothing magic about magic. The magician merely understands something simple which does not appear to be simple or natural to the untrained audience" - Jeffrey E.F. Friedl
Chicago, IL, United States
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 '12 at 1:42
- Stack Overflow 80.6k 80.6k 131131 gold badges310310 silver badges452452 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 855 855 66 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 589 589 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 613 Comments in .gitignore?
- 487 IDEA: javac: source release 1.7 requires target release 1.7
- 281 What is the significance of #pragma marks? Why do we need #pragma marks?
- 248 Git: How to return from 'detached HEAD' state
- 243 Call by name vs call by value in Scala, clarification needed
- 230 How to increase code font size in IntelliJ?
- 217 How to show "if" condition on a sequence diagram?
- View more network posts →