I studied English linguistics and journalism at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
I worked for a while as a freelance journalist in English media in Israel and am currently a content writer and editor for a U.S.-based home improvement website.
I enjoy linguistics and grammar, and am especially intrigued by the translation of idioms, slang and metaphors.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '11 at 21:41
Top Network Posts
- 46 Is “either” only used with two options?
- 36 "What an idiot!" in plural form
- 32 Is there a problem with Triangle K? If so, what?
- 31 A word for a worldly wise person who pretends to be naïve?
- 19 Word/phrase to mean something that just happens once
- 16 Why did Yonatan arrange the secret arrow sign with David?
- 15 SE Challenge: Halachot in which rulings range from permissible to Torah violation?
- View more network posts →