"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Stack Overflow appears to be a vast experiment to prove the truth of this statement.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '15 at 9:13
- Literature 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 When and why did orcs go green?
- 123 When and why did orcs go green?
- 110 Is it reasonable for me to complain about an objectionable newspaper being ordered for the office?
- 103 At what point is brevity no longer a virtue?
- 99 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 85 How can I learn to effectively train underskilled staff?
- 85 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- View more network posts →