"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Stack Overflow appears to be a vast experiment to prove the truth of this statement.
- Literature 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 1212 gold badges7373 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.5k 5.5k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5k 5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 When and why did orcs go green?
- 124 When and why did orcs go green?
- 110 Is it reasonable for me to complain about an objectionable newspaper being ordered for the office?
- 104 At what point is brevity no longer a virtue?
- 100 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 86 How can I learn to effectively train underskilled staff?
- 85 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- View more network posts →