Lee Woofenden is an ordained minister, writer, editor, translator, and teacher. He enjoys taking spiritual insights from the Bible and the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg and putting them into plain English as guides for everyday life.
Top network posts
- 21 When in the development of trinitarian doctrine was the word "persons" first applied to God?
- 21 Was her name really Bathsheba?
- 19 Why do some Christians believe it is moral to be a homosexual?
- 16 Why is the Nation of Israel called Israel and not Abraham?
- 14 When was the word "trinity" first applied to God in Christianity?
- 14 What writings are held as "biblical canon" by Swedenborgians?
- 14 What was Onan's sin?
- View more network posts →