I'm a huge sci-fi and fantasy guy. I love Star Trek, Star Wars, Tolkien, Stephen R Donaldson(Thomas Covenant Series), just about anything science fiction or fantasy. I've studied theology and religion extensively. I've traveled both in and outside of America many times including Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. I went to a top 20 university with a BA in Political Science. I took classes in genetics, chemistry, physics, etc. so I know a bit about those subjects. I go out a lot and am pretty social. I also speak multiple languages. I love art. I'm a curious person who is always looking to learn new things.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 '16 at 8:55
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14k 14k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 161 161 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 147 147 66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 50 Why wasn't Harry Kim promoted beyond ensign, when others like Tom Paris were multiple times?
- 41 In the Battle of Wolf 359, one ship survives. Which one was it and why did it survive?
- 41 Why weren't civilians evacuated before the fleet at Wolf 359 engaged the borg?
- 38 How was Molly Weasley powerful enough to Kill Bellatrix Lestrange?
- 33 Which Star Trek character appeared on screen with the most different ranks?
- 31 What exactly is cellular peptide cake?
- 25 Why and how were Luke Skywalker's hands freed before he went into the Pit of Carkoon at the Dune Sea in ROTJ?
- View more network posts →