My background is in quantum topology, and I am exploring low dimensional topological formalisms for information and for computation. I blog on mathematics that interests me at Low Dimensional Topology.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 14:46
- MathOverflow 20.3k 20.3k 1111 gold badges118118 silver badges203203 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 739 739 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 527 527 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 136 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 95 Is there a sheaf theoretical characterization of a differentiable manifold?
- 82 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 77 Intuitive explanation for the Atiyah-Singer index theorem
- 74 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- View more network posts →