Top Network Posts
- 8 Would a Jew violate the prohibition to pronounce the name of YHWH by saying "Yahweh" and/or "Yehowah"?
- 7 Is there any rabbinical precedent, ancient or recent, to tell somebody that they are Jewish?
- 7 Why does the word milah mean both circumcision and word?
- 6 Where are there discussions about Torah commands that nobody is known to have broken?
- 5 How to determine a trespasser's intent from a Halachic Perspective?
- 5 What is the connection between "sword and ... bow" (Genesis 48:22) with "prayer and ... supplication" (as rendered by Onkelos)?
- View more network posts →