Chef, bibliophile, pedant, buffoon, simp, and Renaissance Man. Hear me roar. Or don't.
I am an atheist who is studying Early Christology, Patristic theology, historical and textual criticism of the bible, Biblical hermeneutics, the history of the early church, and the history of the bible, auditing courses at Princeton Theological Seminary. I previously audited courses at Union Theological Seminary.
It is impossible to understand Jesus and the apostles who followed him during his lifetime without reference to their intense Jewishness.
I have no agenda here aside from the quest for knowledge.
My father's family on his mother's side were Jews from Russian Poland and the Netherlands. I was raised Christian (nobody's perfect:) ) but I became an atheist at the age of 14 or so.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
42 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '17 at 23:24
Top Network Posts
- 292 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 236 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 211 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 172 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 158 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 143 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 131 Why is Discovery One covered in sulphur in "2010: The Year We Make Contact"?
- View more network posts →