Wad Cheber stands with Monica
Chef, bibliophile, pedant, buffoon, simp, and Renaissance Man. Hear me roar. Or don't.
I am an atheist who is studying Early Christology, Patristic theology, historical and textual criticism of the bible, Biblical hermeneutics, the history of the early church, and the history of the bible, auditing courses at Princeton Theological Seminary. I previously audited courses at Union Theological Seminary.
It is impossible to understand Jesus and the apostles who followed him during his lifetime without reference to their intense Jewishness.
I have no agenda here aside from the quest for knowledge.
My father's family on his mother's side were Jews from Russian Poland and the Netherlands. I was raised Christian (nobody's perfect:) ) but I became an atheist at the age of 14 or so.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
50 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '19 at 7:32
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 58.8k 58.8k 4747 gold badges440440 silver badges611611 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- History 3.7k 3.7k 2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 242 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 211 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 173 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 161 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 144 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 132 How many times was Obi-Wan less than honest with Luke?
- View more network posts →