Some people look at the car as a whole. Some people look under the hood. My job involves a lot of looking at the hood itself, and it's much more interesting than this halfwit analogy makes it sound like.
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 255 255 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 194 194 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 165 165 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 163 163 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Can WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent() return null?
- 10 How is a Linux kernel task's stack pointer determined for each thread?
- 10 Missing destructor in Visual Studio?
- 9 What was red in the stew that Jacob made for Esau?
- 7 Under what circumstances does control pass from userspace to the Linux kernel space?
- 7 Is it true that a certain book of the Tanach was rewritten because it was lost?
- 6 What is an approximate font for the painting used in "The Treachery of Images"?
- View more network posts →