I am a guy who is not ashamed to reveal his name and his face,
and look straight at the eyes when debating.
For about 15 years, I start my day with a couple of hours of Gemmorah,
at a serious Kolel in Jerusalem.
I consider myself "a Misnaged of the Misnagdim",
namely extending "אילו ואילו דברי א' חיים" to this particular forum.
English is not my mother tongue so please forgive me,
and feel free to edit my posts.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
36 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '19 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 34 What makes a smart phone "kosher"?
- 23 Making a pikuach nefesh phone call on Yom Kippur - mitsva or something to be avoided?
- 17 Do Rabbis get punished in Heaven for wrong interpretations or claims?
- 13 The process of the evaluation of the Sages' wisdom when electing for the Sanhedrin?
- 12 No obligation of counting birthdays and knowing one's age?
- 12 In the Talmud is there a way to distinguish when a verse is brought as מקור or אסמכתא?
- 12 Does the Holy Ark weigh 4 tons?
- View more network posts →