I am a guy who is not ashamed to reveal his name and his face,
and look straight at the eyes when debating.
For about 15 years, I start my day with a couple of hours of Gemmorah,
at a serious Kolel in Jerusalem.
I consider myself "a Misnaged of the Misnagdim",
namely extending "אילו ואילו דברי א' חיים" to this particular forum.
English is not my mother tongue so please forgive me,
and feel free to edit my posts.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 12 In the Talmud is there a way to distinguish when a verse is brought as מקור or אסמכתא?
- 10 Why are the words Kiddushin, Erusin, Nissuin plural?
- 10 No obligation of counting birthdays and knowing one's age?
- 9 Does the Holy Ark weigh 4 tons?
- 8 What is the verb A-D-N (Alef-Dalet-Nun)?
- 7 What things are done differently for an adult circumcision?
- 7 Do prominent Rabbis have a list of problems to resolve?
- View more network posts →